Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I work for a very small business - two employees, two phones. We recently replaced our cable internet with 5G, which was incompatible with our Voip service. I signed us up for Google Voice, and our desk phones were not compatible with that, so I bought 2 Edge B phones. I set up the first one very quickly and easily. When I went to set up the second one, I noticed that the old phone didn't have an ethernet cable plugged in (or any available cable to use in there). 

As is surely obvious already, I'm not very knowledgeable about this. Is there a way to get this phone set up wirelessly? We have an eero network that was professionally installed. Or is there a different model we could replace it with? The prior phone was a Yealink SIP-t46S. Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.