Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

In my Sound Station IP 6000, I need to change the language but it throws error: Language change failed

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello oduran,

as in other Community Forums we expect users to at least use the forum search.

In order to make it more convinient for new users I have created a FAQ => here <=

You would have found:

Question: How can I change the Menu Language of my Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure in the future that you utilize this and other methods described before posting.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

My Polycom register-phone status-platform module: SSIP 6000 Assembly 3111, should I change the firmware or because I do not support changing the language.

HP Recommended

Hello Oduran

Quote:

In order to change the Menu Language the Phone running SIP 3.2.5 or older needs to download the Dictionaries from a Provisioning Server.

NOTE: Trying to change the Language on SIP 3.2.x or older used to cause an Error Message to be displayed if no Provisioning Server was present!

Download the Firmware matching your Software Version

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?

Install a provisioning Server and let the Phone load the Software as described => here <=

You can of course upgrade to the latest available Software for your SSIP6000 and no longer need a Provisioning Server.

Question: What SIP or UC Software Version or BootROM Version is supported by my Phone?

Please read the FAQ

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Guys,

I just found the cause of the problem! I did a test with a device SoundPoint IP 330 and I faced the same problem and found that the xml file can not have more 52KB size, to reduce the file size is possible to edit it and remove some lines that do not contain values ​​in them.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.