Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

I am using a hosted solution with Momentum hosted PBX with polycom VVX500 and VVX411 phones. The phones will register and place calls in/out without any issues. There are not one-way audio issues, etc. And registration does not go in/out, etc.

However, we have requested changes to update our BLFs and they will not work consistently on the phones. The BLFs will just not seem to apply. But if we take them to another network they seem to work fine.

I was curious if anyone else has experience with this VoIP provider? We have been asked to add exclusions on our firewall (there weren't any blocks in place beforehand). We have disabled SIP ALG, etc. Still no luck.

We are not sure what is different between the two networks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Procedure0273 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

our post is a bit short of a few minimum details as outlined in the ReadMe1st.

Please ensure therefore you familiarise yourself with the FAQs listed in my signature for your convenience.

There is a VoIP troubleshooting FAQ which I would suggest looking at. So far we do not know if this is via Subscribe and Notify to individual extensions or just a subscribe to a BLF URL.

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organization as the community is run by volunteers only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.