Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

After the update post from Saturday, can now confirm that it is working.
The VVX was automatic logged in after power on. 

HP Recommended

It only works for me if I use a phone (VVX 311) that has not been used while the error was on. Have of course tried a factory reset and deleted device from Poly Lens, but keep getting the error "Line: Unregistered"

Any suggestions on what I should do?

As I said, it works if I use a non-previous phone, it's like factory reset not deleting everything on the phone

HP Recommended

Hi Troels,

please check if the device is listed online in Poly Lens.

If not: Check the provisioning url/settings on the device or the settings for provisioning coming from dhcp (160/161)

Try to reset the device via web ui, not via Poly Lens.

Also it´s important that the device got the correct date/time and the current firmware is installed

HP Recommended

Identified - We are currently experiencing an issue where Poly phones located in non-Americas SIP Gateway Regions are not able to sign in to MS Teams SIP Gateway if provisioned via Poly Lens.
May 31, 2023 - 12:56 MDT

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

After reading these posts, some issue I'm having with Trios and Teams SIP Gateway make sense.  I had migrated a test Trio 8800 (7.2.2.1094) without issue, by updating the individual profile in LENS. Activation and sign in from Teams admin worked fine last week. This week, the Trio is Offline in Teams, Online in LENS.  Teams admin let me do remote sign in but nothing happens on the phone. It stays in an unsigned state with "click to dial" at the bottom.

I have a test 411 (6.4.0.11527) that has been on TSG for months and it shows Offline in LENS, Online in Teams and is working perfectly.

The linked Poly support says to update the Trio 8800 to 7.2.6 and the 411 to 6.4.5.  I've attempted updates on both devices from LENS on their individual profiles.  I see the gear spin briefly on the Trio when I click update in LENS, but the update doesn't happen.  If I update from the Trio web interface, it goes thru the update, completes, then downgrades about about 15 minutes.  I think I'm in a loop where the Trio see the lower version in LENS, so it downgrades from 7.2.6.  But LENS doesn't do the update.

Anyone else running into this and have a suggestion?  I've tried this with 2 production Trios and same result.  They show online in LENS, offline in Teams, which is what led me to this post.

Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

Hello @PASSR ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Our friends from Microsoft control what software runs on a Poly phone when provisioned to use the Microsoft SIP Gateway.

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organisation as the community is run by volunteers only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.