Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Case open: 34583069

With more testing, I found that the provisionning server address is not updated on the phone after a user login. On a working phone, the provisionning server is set to "https://usea.dm.sdg.teams.microsoft.com/device/mmiiaacc/....", but I dont have this on a failed connection phone. It's like the phone dosen't receive any configuration update after being log in and stay in "provisionning" mode.

HP Recommended

The provisioning url before login is equal, either using Lens or SIP-Gateway directly. It only changed after the login/register.

In my case (34582819) the phone reboots, login in MS is listed successfully, but the device showing up with "Line not registered" or the normal login screen without any change.

The only working way to login to SIP-Gateway is to use the listed provisioning url from MS, but that´s no solution for migrate multiple devices with zero touch.

I also tested all firmware versions and internet connections, but no luck.

One thing i noticed also: The login mask for SIP-Gateway at MS has changed the url to aka.ms\siplogin (formerly aka.ms\devicelogin) and at this point i have FIRST login and THEN enter the code. Maybe this will be a feature for tenants with more then 50 devices: "If you have more than 50 devices, your tenant has been enabled for bulk sign-in to facilitate your migration"

A Ticket at MS is also openend

Hoping to get a quick solution or information from @SteffenBaieruk 😉

HP Recommended

Hello @Frank Brieschke ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

We are working with our Partner Microsoft on this as they may have added a Parameter to the provisioning. This seems to be understood and we are adding this on our end. The fix, to my understanding, will come from Poly via Lens.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

Maybe posting the evolution of this problem to Poly Cloud Services Status (plcm.vc)?

Thank you,

Benjamin D.

HP Recommended

Microsoft has just confirmed the Problem in TM557737: Users may be unable to sign into Microsoft Teams on some Poly devices provisioned through the Poly Lens app

Current status: We've reviewed device logs and have determined that a third-party provisioning app is causing a misconfiguration in the underlying Microsoft Teams sign-in process and resulting in impact. We're working in collaboration with the third-party app owner to identify and develop a fix to address this issue.

Root cause: A third-party provisioning app is causing a misconfiguration in the underlying Microsoft Teams sign-in process and resulting in impact.

Next update by: Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at 2:00 PM UTC

HP Recommended

I don't see any cases at Microsoft with case number TM557737

HP Recommended

It was closed on Tuesday with state false positive:

Final status: The investigation is complete and we've determined the Microsoft service is healthy. A service incident is not actually occurring. Our third-party provisioning application, Poly Lens will be communicating further incident updates in https://status.plcm.vc/incidents/vyhtj33y3hqh and this communication will expire in 24 hours.

HP Recommended

Hi Troels, I also do not see it, not anymore. It was under Health-service health.
It is also not present in Issue history

HP Recommended

Poly Lens - Unable to sign into MS Teams SIP Gateway

Incident status: Identified

The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.

Time posted

May 26, 08:39 MDT

At first check I was not able to logon.

HP Recommended

Current state: A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

Posted 12 hours ago. May 26, 2023 - 16:22 MDT

I have tested some devices today (VVX/Trio, current firmware) in our environment and they could all be registered and logged in successfully in SIP-Gateway, provisioned by Poly Lens.
Interested in the problem description and the solution

Thanxs to Poly support!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.