Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Yesterday I updated the firmware on my BT600 to v.2120.  My computer recognizes it as a sound device but when I connect to Microsoft Teams, only the speaker portion of my Voyager 5200 works, it does not recognize the mic.  I've noticed that the dongle flashes blue as if it is active on a Teams call but no calls are active.

Is there a way to downgrade the BT600 to the previous firmware version or even do a factory reset? Everything was working fine prior to the update.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello cgibilaro@gmail.com 

Welcome back to the Poly community. 

For Firmware Updates & recovery, please contact our support team by visiting this link.

Regards,   

HP Recommended

I seem to have the same problem after updating my PLT Voyager 5200 to firmware version 513.xxx. I can hear others when in a call but the microphone is not recognized by any application on Windows 11.

Maybe there is an underlying bug that Plantronics/Poly/HP needs to address?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.