Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just set up our polycom 650's microbrowser as follows...

<microbrowser mb.proxy="" mb.ssawc.call.mode="" mb.ssawc.enabled="">

<main 
  mb.main.home="http://10.0.2.3/polycom650-index.php"
        mb.main.idleTimeout=""
        mb.main.statusbar=""
/>

<idleDisplay
  mb.idleDisplay.home="http://10.0.0.8/polycom650.php"
        mb.idleDisplay.refresh="{$idle_display_refresh|60}"
/>
<limits
        mb.limits.cache="200"/>

</microbrowser>

http://10.0.0.8/polycom650.php is very simple and is as follows...

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<table>
<tr>
<td>Prod</td><td> 60.26%</td><td>Eff</td><td> 92.90%</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Scrap</td><td> $20,553.61</td><td>Rework</td><td>    $544.40</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Dir Emp</td><td>149</td><td>Ind Emp</td><td>53</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>WC Idle</td><td>24</td><td>WC Down</td><td>1</td></tr>
<tr>
<td>Load</td><td>4,138.53</td><td>Late</td><td>2,993.49</td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

Each morning the microbrowser on the polycom 650's are crashed (no one is using them, they are in a test environment) with one of the three errors...

Microbrowser - Polycom: Error: Out of Memory
Microbrowser - Polycom: Error: HTTP Error:
Microbrowser - Polycom: Error: HTTP Error: 587268096

Looks like a firmware bug to me.  Anyone have any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello asdfgh,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Many enhancements have been made to different firmware Versions so it is always useful to know your current software Version.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Sorry I meant to do that...

bootblock: 3.0.2.0024 (12600-001)

updater: 5.0.2.12692

sip: 4.0.2.11307

HP Recommended

Hello,

I checked internally and found that case VOIP-77287. It seems that using a <table> element is causing a memory leak.

This should be addressed in the latest UCS 4.0.3 Ref F.

Please try above and if this does not fix it raise a ticket via your Polycom reseller referencing above.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you for the prompt response!

HP Recommended

I am having exactly the same issue. However, I am using 4.0.3.7562 which I think corresponds with rev F. 

Soundpoint IP 650

Assembly: 2345-12600-001 Rev:G

BootBlock:3.0.2.0024(12600-001)

Updater:5.0.3.1667

Version: 4.0.3.7562

P/N:3150-11530-403

I do have a table tag, and would be willing to work with you for testing to crush this bug, since it makes the idle browser practically useless. There is no way I can place a phone on a client's desk with instructions to reboot it when it crashes every other day.

FYI - I am not sure if it happens every time, but today I tried accessing the web config interface before rebooting, and it would not load either. Memory usage graph at 92%.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.