multicast paging no longer working on VVX450 after 6.4.1.2280 to 6.4.3.5018 upgrade

blunce
Occasional Visitor

multicast paging no longer working on VVX450 after 6.4.1.2280 to 6.4.3.5018 upgrade

I upgraded to the latest firmware on June 9th and immediately after the update multicast paging stopped working. I verified that all my settings were still applied after the update but it is still not working. Occasionally the initial beep will come through but then the page is immediately ended on both ends, most of the time nothing happens at all on the receiving phones. I've had to fall back on SIP paging for now which is slow and cumbersome but it at least works...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: multicast paging no longer working on VVX450 after 6.4.1.2280 to 6.4.3.5018 upgrade

Hello @blunce ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This would need to come into our support organisation.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 2 of 2