Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

device info

Phone Information
Phone ModelVVX 201
Part Number3111-40450-001 Rev:A
MAC Address64:16:7F:8B:14:05
IP ModeIPv4
IP Address172.16.16.191
UC Software Version5.5.2.9374
Updater Version5.7.2.21930

i have provisioning phone I'm using 

voice.ns.hd.enable="1"
voice.aec.hd.enable="1"
voice.aes.hd.enable="1"

attributes for enable/disable echo cancellation but it reverts back to the previous config after reboot .

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @milansuthar 

Welcome back to the Poly community. As already explained >here< you  have marked >here< and >here< as solution provided.

What was the actual solution for >here<?

Without this, the marked post has no meaning and does not help anybody.

For >here< the suggestions where to get this into support and/or work with Broadsoft.

Again which was your solution for the issue?

Prior to explaining and documenting this, we will not be able to answer or try and help you with your new issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.