Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have a two phone, SoundPoint 335 system, Rev. M.

Ever since our power went out all of our phone calls have been immmediately sent to voicemai.

Q.1) How do we correct this??

Q.2) How do we set up a new voice message so that incoming voice mesages go to certain voicemail boxes??

We use Vonage as our IP phone provider.

Thx, john curtin

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

...that should read SoundPoint, not Soindpoint, jec

HP Recommended

Phones are attached to subscribers, each of them has their own call routing/ call terminating settings (including voicemail).

It should be setup on your service provider's end (perhaps you can manage it youself if they granted you access).

HP Recommended

Hello jcurtin,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I check out the Registration Status of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above explains how you can verify if you phone is still registered to your SIP Provider. The next step, as outlined already by the previous person responding, would be to contact your service provider.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.