We have a VVX 500 AND 1500 both of which have been integrated to Lync 2013 on premises.
The version of the firmware is 184.108.40.20668
Boot Rom software ver is 220.127.116.1171
We have integrated the same with Lync 2013 onpremises.
Now we are able to make voice calls but we are unable to make video calls to any other Lync client.
Kindly can yu guide us what may the problem
We we try to make the video call it says "video calls not accetpted"
The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:
Dec 6, 2011 Question: What Phone Models support the LYNC 2010 or LYNC 2013 Features added in UCS 4.0.1?
Resolution: Please check => here <=
In addition its always useful to check the release notes => here <=
Note: The support for Lync video calls with UC Software 5.0.0 is limited to the
following scenarios when using Lync 2010:
1. In Lync 2010 environment Point-to-Point video calls between VVX 500/600 IP phone and another VVX 500/600 phone is supported.
2. Point-to-Point video calls between VVX 500/600 and Lync Client 2010 are supported.
3. Video Call transfers and Call forward from Lync Client party to another user with VVX 500/600 or vice-versa are supported.
4. Video sessions between a registered remote user and a video capable in-premise enterprise user (VVX 500/600 or Lync Client) are supported.
5. Video call sessions between federated users with endpoints as VVX 500/600 or Lync Client are supported.
6. Video calls in Lync 2013 environment are not supported due to lack of support to H.264 or RTV in UCS 5.0.0.
Please be aware of the following when utilizing UCS 4.1.0 or later:
The use of Polycom UC Software versions 4.1.X (“Software”) requires the purchase of a separate Software license for every device that will use the Software in a Lync environment. You may not install, access, or use the Software in a Lync environment on more devices than are listed on your license until additional licenses have been purchased and authorized by Polycom. These licenses should be purchased from the same company from which you purchased the devices. You may operate devices against a Lync server for trial purposes for up to 30 days without purchasing a license. Use of the Software is subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement.
Polycom reserves the right to audit your deployment to verify that you have sufficient licenses to match the number of devices being used.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here----------------