Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Francois Collerette,

as previously advised any support should come from your Polycom reseller.

If you look at your latest provided configuration you still having:

• attendant.resourceList.XX.address the combination of these not exceeding 50
  • lineKey.XX.category="BLF" the combination of these not exceeding 50

In addition you did not attach any 0004f286c09a-directory.xml containing your speed dials.

Please read the above information and modify your configuration to contain not more that 50 BLF's as now already advised on multiple occasions and work with your Polycom reseller (aka SCANSOURCE COMMUNICATIONS) if you require support setting this up.

They can raise a Polycom support ticket for you if within warranty or setup a pay per incident if outside.

In addition Polycom Global Services do offer professional chargeable services if you struggle setting this up yourself.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I understand that I'm limited to 50 BLFs

I have not yet gone through all my BLF's.

but I'm saying that when I add speedials (lineKey.XX.category="SPEDDIAL")

I loose what was previously showing correctly on my second expansion module.

If I remove my "SPEEDIAL" entries, I get back my second screen.

I'm NOT talking about more BLF but SPEEDDIAL entries.

lineKey.201.category="SPEEDDIAL"
linekey.201.index="201"

Please note I attached my "directory" file.

Please note I added a " ## " in front of my number to initiate a PBX blind x-fer.

HP Recommended

I will make this my last response as I had twice asked you to contact your Polycom Reseller for further support.

• I had on multiple occasions explained that only 50 BLF occurrences are supported yet your last attached configuration has 91 of these.
  • I had explained that you could only have 50 attendant definitions matching the above yet your last attached configuration has 92 of these.

• You mentioned that you defined Speed Dials and I checked as there are 27 of these yet you failed to attached the <mac>-directory.xml file defining these.

There is clearly a lack of understanding the limitations of the functionality and in addition of how to implement these features.

Please go ahead and raise a support case but please be aware that you may have to purchase a professional service if the official support process exceeds the amount of work required to train yourself.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I ... the problems is that I would like to contact my Polycom reseller ... the thing is I am.

So I see no point in calling myself.

I'm verry sorry .. I forgot to attach my directory fil on my last post.

Here it is.

I will be "cleaning up my blf'S today to get back under 50.

I think it still doesn't explani why I "loose" the display on my second screen when I add my speeddials.

HP Recommended

You purchased this phone in question from Scansource. Scansource is your level 1 support contact for you in this case.

Please work with Scansource as they can open a Polycom support ticket for you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

No ! Unfortunatlywe had to changed model.

Our client didn't wanted to waste anymre time on it.

HP Recommended

Within 10 minutes of you posting I replied to this topic. I did advise you on the limits and provided you with the company who you would have to contact in order to receive support.

I am unsure why you marked this as solution provided and replied 5 months later if you never followed this up as advised.

We, Polycom support, are unable to help our users if they do not follow this up in our defined support model.

Mar 8, 2012 Question: What kind of support should I expect from the Community?
Clarification: Please check => here <=

The above explains this in detail. 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.