Hi, I tried to add the VVX 450 to Google Voice, however it stays offline after adding it in the Google admin interface. I had the B30 before, that one was added and online right after. I don't now why this phone stays offline. I looked into the log while provisioning and I saw the following lines:
0324104955|copy |4|00|Configuration of URL failed 0324104955|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_nl-nl.xml
I'm not sure if it is the cause of the issue. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Hello @Bright-D ,
Welcome to the Poly Community.
Both the communities Must Read First or Read 1st and if available the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow-up post should contain.
This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow-up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.
Unfortunately, your post fell a bit short of the above-explained requirements and we kindly ask you, therefore, to ensure to read these sections and ensure a reply (not Edit!) provides as much detail as possible
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the FAQs listed in my signature for your convenience.
I would suggest contacting Google Support as they are the platform you are using and they can support you.
The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organisation as the community is run by volunteers only.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here----------------
Thank you for your feedback. I read quite a lot on the forums before I started this topic. I was looking for similar errors like this one, however that didn't work out. I did ask Google, but since I didn't get a reply I started a topic here since there's a lot of knowledge on the forums. It's also an issue that's a little in between Google and Poly, difficult to deal with for both parties apparently.
I'm not sure what kind of info was lacking in my initial post. I'll try to contact support then.
Best regards, Leo