Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a question regarding park calls using a Polycom VVX 400.  

Senario: 

1. Incoming calls gets answered and placed in Park 1
  2. another calls comes in and gets placed in Park 1

Now I have two calls parked in area 1.  And the two callers are dragged into a conference.  

I tried doing the same thing using a VVX 500 phone and it does not allow me to park multiple calls in one park area.  How do I implement the same feature with other polycom phones  400/300/301

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Manno007,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes, Administrator Guides or FAQ post’s.

The above is also stated in the "Must Read First" and is the absolute minimum requirement every new post should include. .

In addition providing us with this basic information gives Polycom an idea what Software Versions are used in the field and avoids wasting time trying to troubleshoot issues which have already been addressed.

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP or UC Software Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Pbx platform: Asterisk version 13

Polycom phone vvx 400:

UC Software Version 5.6.0.17325
Updater Version 5.8.0.19248 

HP Recommended

Hello manno007,

Please provide us with some logs and a backup

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

May 25, 2017 Question: Can I create a backup of my current configuration?

Resolution:Since UC Software 4.0.0 or later a backup can be created via the Web Interface Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

did you check your providers options for parking calls? im not sure how different the 400 is from the 410, but i had the about the same issue. my providers star command for parking them is *37, but they have a warm transfer method and a blind transfer. the warm one lets you use *37 and it will tell you the spot it parked it at (01, 02, ect.) and the new recipient just has to dial *37##. the other method lets you send it directly to the spot of your choice by using *37#. does your phone automatically send all the parked calls to spot 1 or is that on the side of the opperator?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.