VVX 300/400 German language - transfer problem

ciuc
Occasional Advisor

VVX 300/400 German language - transfer problem

Hi,

I have a VVX 300 , SIP 4.1.4.7430

If I set it to German langauge and I call the configured line, I answer, I hit Transfer soft key (Weiter....), but I cannot input any other number on the transfer screen.

Checked also on English and French , and transfer works fine.

Regards,

Cristi

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ciuc
Occasional Advisor

Re: VVX 300 German language - transfer problem

Same behaviour with a VVX 400

Message 2 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Christi,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I currently have a case escalated internally (1-365800541) with the same issue. If you actually wait until the digitmap timers runs out (usually 3 seconds) the transfer button will appear. This could be used as a workaround at present.

For tracking issues please raise this with your Polycom reseller and / or Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 3 of 4
ciuc
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for your quick reply, as always!

I couldn't positively test the workaround (waiting did not have any effect - the thing is that after pressing the first digit of the extension I want to dial, I am taken to idle screen where I cannot input any other digits, but I can call from speed dials) but I noticed that by pressing left-right arrows you will reach the call list and you may dial an extension from there, which is an acceptable workaround IMO.

Regards,

Cristi

Message 4 of 4