Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

wir haben für unseren Resource Manager neue Lizenzen beordert. Unser Resource Manager ist auf 10.9.0. Ich habe bislang die gekauften Lizenzen über das Flexera Portal runtergealden gehabt.

Nun habe ich eine Mail von Poly erhalten, dass ich die Lizenzen über Poly Lens runterladen soll. Dafür soll ich den Resource Manager aber scheinbar auf 10.11 aktualisieren. Mein Problem ist dass ich die .bin Datei für 10.11 nicht finden kann.

Wie kann ich den Resource Manager auf 10.11 upgraden?

Wie muss ich die Lizenzen von poly Lens runterladen?

Wie tue ich die Lizenzen welche von Lens generiert wurden in meinen Resoure Manager on Prem hochladen?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi...

Will take the answer in english..

Poly support have good documentation on this subject:

https://www.poly.com/ca/en/support/products/video-conferencing/private-video-conferencing/poly-clari...

In short, you need to deploy a new server and restore the configuration from your RPRM to Clariti Manager.

Then Clariti manager will then license from Poly Lens.

It is possible to do offline licensing, that is also documented on the site.

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
HP Recommended

Hello buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de 

as already outlined by @Dan_Hemsø and myself via Teams chat we would need to get the original licenses ported over to Poly Lens.

A new clarity manager would need to be set up and backup your old RPRM and import the backup into Clarity Manager to start with.

We do also have a quick FAQ here:

Dec 06, 2017 Question: Is there an FAQ for Clariti Manager formally known as RealPresence Resource Manager RPRM to provision Poly or Troubleshoot phones?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hallo Dan,

vielen DAnk für deine Antwort. In der Seite die du mir geschickt hast, stehen allgemeine Informationen über den neuen Clariti. Nun habe ich das Document Poly Clariti Manager 10.11 Upgrade Guide gefunden. In dem Guide wird gesagt, dass ich die Software Upgrade File runterladen soll, hierfür soll ich auf Software Relases gehen. Das Problem ist nun, es befindet sich kein Installations oder Upgrade File für Clariti. Ich finde die .Bin Datei zum Herunterladen nicht. Das einzige was sich dort befindet sind die Release Notes Clariti 10.11.

Kannst du mir sagen, wo ich den Upgrade File finden und herunterladen kann.

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your reply. In the page you sent me there is general information about the new Clariti. Now I have found the document Poly Clariti Manager 10.11 Upgrade Guide. In the guide it says to download the software upgrade file, for this I should go to Software Relases. Now the problem is, there is no install or upgrade file for Clariti. I can't find the .bin file to download. The only thing that is there is the release notes Clariti 10.11.

Can you tell me where I can find and download the upgrade file.

HP Recommended

Hello buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de 

I updated the FAQ post with the instructions on how to log in to Lens and get the ISO and other files for Clariti Manager.

I will also work with our support team as discussed outside of this how to port your existing Licenses over.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.