Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I used to be able to access the web interface on my VVX 300 phones but I'm unable to anymore. I'm not sure what changed. They are using the base profile and the versions are:

SIP: 4.1.6.4835

Updater: 5.1.6.3978

I access it at https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and go through the part to bypass the security certificate. Then it can't find the page. I've tried this with Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and they all fail.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
hi CWP,

Thanks for your question .It is possible your web server is disabled .On the Desk Phone interface go to the option >> "Menu Key" >> Select Settings>>Advanced >> login with the password 456 >>> admin settings >>>web server >>> enable http and/or https.

Hope this helps!

HP Recommended

Thanks for your response. However, the web server option is not available for me. The list below contains all of the options available in the Administration Settings:

1. Network Configuration

2. Line Configuration

3. Call Server Configuration

4. TLS Security

5. Reset to Defaults

6. Change Admin Password

7. Handsfree Settings

8. Upload Configuration

9. Paging/PTT Configuration

10. Generate CSR
11. PDC Configuration

I have seen in the manual or somewhere online where that list is longer, however, on my phones it only goes to 11.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello CWP,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Only software version after 5.0.x or 5.1.x (I cannot remember from memory) onwards added this feature to the menu.

I suggest you factory reset the unit and in addition update it to a currently supported version like UC Software 5.6.0

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I just had this happen. I reset the phone to factory settings and was able to access the web interface. Then I upgraded to the latest firmware. After it installed, the web server configuration option was present at 13 on the list. After this process, it defaulted to HTTPS only.

HP Recommended

Hello @biggdawg,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 06, 2016 Question:Since Upgrading to UC Software 5.5.0 in Generic Base Profile I can no longer use HTTP?

Resolution: HTTPS only is supported since UC Software 5.5.0 only. Please check => here <= for more details

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.