Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Support,

Currently I am having issue with my Polycom SIP 450 model where whenever there is missed calls from mobile phone numbers, it is unable to display in the "Missed Call" record. However, it is able to view "Missed Calls" when the "Missed Calls" are made from the internal extension dialling. Kindly please advise on which configuration that I can check for to enable the missed calls display for incoming calls from both internal and external dial numbers.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, you are running under firmware 4.0.3. Can you update it to 4.0.4 ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi, which firmware are you using. I advise you to update to firmware 4.0.4 that seems to correct this issue.

HP Recommended

Hello KS,

It is always useful to post the currently used Software Version as Knuckles reply is based on the assumption that you are using a version of UCS 4.0.x already.

If this is correct the issue was caused by the following Polycom ticket:

76769/82121 Calls without SIP DISPLAY INFO are now logged under the missed/received call lists.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Knuckles95,

I had tried to search for the phone status:

Under the Phone Status:

BootBlock: 3.0.2.0024 (12450-001)

Updater: 5.0.3. 1667

Version

Under the Main Status:

Label: SIP

Version: 4.0.3.7562

P/N: 3150-11530-403

Under Component Status:

Label: PolyDSP Titan Mem1 FS5

Version: 6.1.1.0010

P/N: 3150-11580-611

Kindly please help to advise which is my firmware version as I am not aware what my current firmware version is.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello KS,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi, you are running under firmware 4.0.3. Can you update it to 4.0.4 ?

HP Recommended

Hi Knucles95,

I had updated the firmware and now I am able to view the missed calls lists Thanks alot

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.