Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Acabo de adquirir dos trio 8800 pero la primer falla o inconveniente que tengo esque no me deja acceder a la parte del telefono, no me deja hacer llamadas ni recibir y cuando me lo permite solo dura 6 segundos la llamada ya me cuelga por automatico, 

y la otra cuestion esque no me deja sincronizar las dos trio 8800 ya sea por bluetoo o por internet no me da acceso 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @Pablo_Arredondo 

Welcome to the Poly Community.

this is an English speaking community only and we cannot answer questions in another language.

The basics:

Both the communities Must Read First or Read 1st and if available the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.

This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.

Unfortunately, your post fell a bit short of the above-explained requirements and we kindly ask you, therefore, to ensure to read these sections and ensure a reply (not Edit!) provides as much detail as possible

Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the FAQ’s listed in my signature for your convenience.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I just acquired two trio 8800 but the first fault or inconvenience I have is that it does not let me access the phone part, it does not let me make calls or receive and when it allows me only lasts 6 seconds the call already hangs me up by automatic,

and the other question is that it does not let me synchronize the two trio 8800 either by bluetoo or by internet does not give me access

HP Recommended

Hello @Pablo_Arredondo 

no need for a new separate post but we still need the basic information as outlined in my initial reply.

We are all volunteers and not providing us with any information will likely lead to us being unable to help.

You cannot pair 2x Trio's via Bluetooth, only via the wired LAN.

This is all outlined in the FAQ if you want to start looking at it.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I need help to connect and that I can make local and external calls but my trio 8800 does not give connection that could be?

HP Recommended

Hello @Pablo_Arredondo 

again, there is no need to open another topic. Simply check my reply and provide the requested information and check the FAQ.

I would not want to ban you for opening to many topics without providing the requested information,

If you need support please open a ticket with our support organisation.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi @Pablo_Arredondo,

please have a look at the FAQ section, there you will find everything you need for your challenge.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register or is my Poly Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Apr 28, 2020 Question: Can I daisy-chain two or more Poly Trio?

Resolution:  Please check >here<

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.