Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am trying to reconfigure a PolyTrio 8800 that was previously configured with Skype For Business on premise on line 1 and Teams Real Connect on line 2.

The goal is to still be able to make PSTN voice calls from the Trio and join Teams meetings using real connect once we decommission Skype for Business.

I have managed to enrol the device to Teams SIP Gateway by enable the integration option within Poly Lens. 

I have then configured Exchange calendar authentication.

The line configuration is still present on line 2 for real connect from the previous Lens policies.

I get the option to join Teams meetings from the phone but then get an error saying "URL Calling Disabled"

Is it possible to have both PSTN calls via the Teams SIP Gateway and Meetings via the real connect bridge?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have 3 8800s - with SIP on line 1, RealConnect on line 2 and Zoom H323 lobby on line 3.

Only difference is that Our SIP is CallTower registered rather than the Teams SIP Gateway.

So, part of the answer is, yes, I think what you're trying to do is possible.  However, I'm not skilled enough to program it.  

HP Recommended

Ok thanks. It does seem like it should work but it isn't. I have raised a support case to see if they can assist with getting it working.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.