Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am trying for few days to log a polycom soundstation duo to my lync 2013 infra.

I tried UC 4.0.7, 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 but I always finish getting Error Code:480 Temporarily not available

I also have a CX500 which is working good (dhcp options 120 and 43 are set)

With the 4.1.1 version, if I try to log using PIN, I see that the name of the user appears on the screen and I see the PIN process in Lync sip logs (getting the account, name etc...).

0822152317|sip  |*|03|Sip UnRegister Usr:username@domain.com Dsp:username Auth:'' Inx:0
0822152317|sip  |*|03|SipUserRemove: user 0 being removed.
0822152317|sip  |*|03|Sip Register Usr:username@domain.com Dsp:username Auth:'username' Inx:0
0822152321|sip  |*|03|User removed
0822152321|sip  |4|03|Registration failed User: username, Error Code:480 Temporarily not available
0822152328|cfg  |4|03|Prov|Uploading phoneWeb.cfg failed

I used the Lync_Provision.pdf and blog.schertz.name to configure a lync.cfg

What can cause the error 480 ? where should I look for help?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello francois,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There is really no configuration required as you simply set the phone in to LYNC Profile and then choose the PIN & Extension to login.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Dec 6, 2011 Question: What Phone Models support the LYNC 2010 or LYNC 2013 Features added in UCS 4.0.1?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.