Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
The SoundPoint IP 430 SIP Speaker phone appears to have no way of adjusting the MICRPHONE volume. When I try to use the speakerphone my clients always tell me they can barely hear me so I end up having to speak very loudly and close to the phone. Is there any way of adjusting the microphone level? If not, what else can I do to make this a feasible speaker phone? Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Robobrain,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There are Parameters that can be adjusted via configuration files that are loaded from a provisioning server but these are usually optimized for the best values.

At this point it would be interesting if you could check the Software Version of the actual unit as a Software Upgrade may improve the experience you and your customers had so far.

Usually Polycom resellers are the point of contact for any support related issues but you could try and follow this guide that explains how to load a new Software Version via a freeware FTP server.

I would recommend the UCS 3.3.1 Rev F and the BootROM 4.3.0 here

Please make note of the SIP Credentials and Passwords.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.