Sound Station IP 7000 not register with Session Manager

harris
Occasional Visitor

Sound Station IP 7000 not register with Session Manager

Dear all,

I am new to this site as well as polycom system, any help would be realy appreciable, as I am struck to get register my new IP 7000 sound station with  Avaya Session Manager. I am tired doing things.

How ever I do have some old IP7000 phones which have been installed well before & they are working fine but new IP 7000 phones which not getting registered with SM.

I have copied each and every option correctly matching the old phones configuration, but still not happening .... & seeing error in the line not registered....

Guys please help ...

Thanx

H

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Sound Station IP 7000 not register with Session Manager

Hello Harris,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issue experienced may already be addressed in a newer release. This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

Are you running the SSIP7000 on UCS 4.0.5 or UCS 4.0.6 by any chance ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
harris
Occasional Visitor

Hey Mate,

Sorry to ask you but I am not sure which UCS is this. Any idea how would I come to know about this?

Thank You

Kind Regards

Harris

Message 3 of 4
harris
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I was able to fetch the details of it.... 3.3.3.0069.. 

Thank You

Kind Regards

Harris

Message 4 of 4