Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear all,

facing an issue with integrating the Voice station with an HDX I had the need to update the firmware to the versino 5.0.1.

Unfortunately now, the web interface doesnt seem to let me confiure SIP parameters.

Any time I make a change, the web page tells me I need to reboot the station, but then the configuraiton is the way I left it.

Is it possible there is a conflict with a previuos config file existing in the Station's flash.

Al updates of the same major releases infact kept working without any changes in the modifications, when I steped to the new major release, the previuos configuration didnt work anymore, requiring me to input a new one. But it doesnt save it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Francesco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Dear All,

It turned out to be a problem with the old config file.

A factory reset after the upgrade fixed the issue.

Francesco

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Just to be more specific,

from the Quick Setup menu, I am unable to modify the SIP outbound proxy.

When I go on the parameter and input both the server and the port, on the right panel, where it shows the local/web/CMA parameters, they remain empty even after filling the values....

Is this a bug of the web config page?

How can I create a sip.cfg file to put into the FTP server?

Thank you,

Francesco

HP Recommended

Hi All,

please refer to the screenshot below, where you can see the field populated in the left, and showing blank on the right:

HP Recommended

Dear All,

It turned out to be a problem with the old config file.

A factory reset after the upgrade fixed the issue.

Francesco

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.