Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear All,

We have succesfully integrated a Sound Station IP 7000 with an HDX8000, and we are able to perform both audio and video calls from the IP 7000 - Individually

My questino is: HOW do we join a voide call while on a Video Conference?

If we try to use the phone -WHILE- we are already on a video conference, then the system will try to use the HDX8000 to make the phone call and not the VoIP connected to the IP 7000.

Note: the HDX8000 has a Quad-BRI interface on it.

Thank you,

Francesco

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear All,

When trying to add a Phone Call to an existing Video Conference we fail.

We have an HDX8000 integrated with Sound Station IP7000.
The Sound STation IP 7000 is connected both to a VoIP CUCM and the HDX via HDX BUS.
When we try to dial the phone number from the Sound Station, the call is initiated by the HDX instead of the Sound Station.
When there is no on-going Video Conference, the call is properly sent to the VoIP system.

The problem arises only when we try to make a normal phone call while on a Video Conference.

Thank you,

Francesco

HP Recommended

Hello Francesco,

there is no requirement to start multiple post's covering the same issue as you had already done so.

I have moved this post into your other post and a community member will respond if they have an answer for you.

Please be aware that the community is not a replacement for our support infrastructure and if you require urgent assistance need to contact your Polycom reseller for support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you Stephen,

I though about describing the issue in a different/simpler manner, which probably didn't result understandable from the first post.

I see if I can resolve via the Tech Support, just didn't see it as a technical issue, but a mere usability difficulty.

Francesco

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.