we just released UC Software UCS 220.127.116.110 RTS 8 for all compatible VVX phones (VVX 150, 250, 350, 450 and EM 50, VVX 101, 201, 301/311, 401/411, 501, 601).
What’s New in This Release
Poly Unified Communications (UC) Software 6.4.1 is a release for OpenSIP deployments. These release notes provide important information on software updates, phone features, and known issues.
- E911 Location Information by Network Connection >here<
If the phone is connected wirelessly, the phone shares the BSSID details of the Wi-Fi router it’s connected to via the x-switch-info in its register message.
If the phone is connected to a wired network, the phone shares the MAC address and port information of the switch it’s connected to via the x-switch-info in its register message .
- Disabling Notifications for Intercom Calls in DND Mode
When the phone is set to DND mode, users can also disable visual call notifications for incoming intercom calls.
- Shared Group Call Pickup in Zoom Environments
- Alert-Info Header Enhancements
Users can encapsulate Alert-Info header information in angular brackets to allow improved processing of intercom calls.
0 (default) – Angular bracket encapsulation is disabled.
1 – Angular bracket encapsulation is enabled.
- Call Forwarding Softkey
Added a Forward softkey on the phone screen. Users can forward an incoming call on a shared line to another phone.
- New support for transfer and conference >softkey<
- Older 6.4.0 release >here<
- Older 6.3.1 release >here<
- Older 6.3.0 release >here<
- Older 6.2.1 release >here<
- Older 6.2.0 release >here<
- Older 6.1.1 release >here<
- Older 6.1.0 release >here<
- Older 6.0.0 release >here<