we just released ObiEdition 6.4.2 for Poly VVX 150, VVX 250, VVX 350, and VVX 450 Business IP Phones.
What’s New in This Release
These release notes provide information on software updates, phone features, and known issues for Poly VVX 150, VVX 250, VVX 350, and VVX 450 business IP phones, OBi Edition.
This release includes the following features:
● AES 256-bit Encryption Support for SRTP
● SIPS+D2T and SIP-D2S Support for NAPTR Records
● Enabling and Disabling the Handset
● Enabling and Disabling the Speaker Button and Headset Button
● Showing Notification Icons for Disabled Handset, Speaker Button, and Headset Button
● Support for 4G LTE Network Access for VVX 350 and VVX 450
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections