Trio UC Software 18.104.22.16821 Rev AD was released for both the Poly Trio 8800 and 8500
See the Polycom Security Center for information about known and resolved security vulnerabilities.
Poly Trio UC Software =>here<=
What’s New for UC Software 5.9.0AB
- This release of Polycom® Unified Communications (UC) Software 5.9.0AB for the Polycom Trio solution is for Open SIP and Skype for Business deployments and includes all the features of previous releases and important fixes.
Microsoft Teams Certification
- You can configure the Polycom Trio system to natively run Microsoft Teams in Shared mode with the native Microsoft Teams user interface. In Shared mode, users can initiate and join audio-only Teams meetings and calls.
Polycom Trio does not support Microsoft Teams in Personal mode or with the Polycom Trio Visual+ system.
Note: At the time of this release, the Microsoft Teams application on Polycom Trio systems is still pending certification. Poly will update release notes once certification is complete.
Zoom Rooms Base Profile Enhancements
Polycom® EagleEye™ Cube USB Camera Support
- Polycom EagleEye Cube USB camera is supported with the Polycom Trio 8500 and 8800 systems when the camera is connected to the Polycom Trio Visual+ accessory.
Polycom Experimental Features
- Polycom sometimes releases experimental features that administrators can enable and evaluate in nonproduction environments.
Note: Experimental features are neither tested nor supported. These features might, or might not, become official features in a future release. For more information about experimental features or to provide feedback on your experience, visit the Polycom Support Community.
Device Analytics Support for Polycom Cloud Services
- You can configure Polycom phones to accept commands from Polycom Cloud Services to perform specified operations on the device and retrieve device details.
The following device details are sent to the cloud:
● Device Asset Details
● Device Network Details
● Device Diagnostics
Polycom phones send the device details to the cloud when the following occurs:
● Phone restarts or reboots
● On-demand request from the cloud.
● Device details are updated or changed.
See the Polycom Trio Solution Administrator Guide for information on configuring Device Analytics for your cloud service and see the Polycom Device Management Service for Enterprise Administrator Guide for more information on Device Analytics.
Polycom Studio Video Bar
- This release provides experimental support for the Polycom Studio video bar as a USB camera when connected to a Polycom Trio Visual+ accessory that is paired with a Polycom Trio 8500 or 8800 system.
Link to the previous 5.9.0 Rev AA => here <=
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections