Poly announces the new release of Poly Unified Communications (UC) Software 7.0.1 for the Poly Trio and CCX system. The build IDs for UC Software 7.0.1 are:
- 22.214.171.1246 Trio 8800
- 126.96.36.1996 Trio 8500
- 188.8.131.529 Trio C60
- 184.108.40.2064 Trio 8300
- 220.127.116.110 CCX 400, 500, 600 and 700
NOTE: This is not a Microsoft build so please do not use for Skype for Business and/or Microsoft Teams!
Poly CCX 7.0.1 software is a release for OpenSIP only. These release notes include all the features of previous releases, important fixes, and the following new features:
- Zoom Phone Support on Poly CCX Phones
Poly frequently provides software updates with new features and recommends that you regularly update the software on your Poly CCX business media phones for the best performance and experience.
Poly CCX phones support Zoom Phone for UCS. For more information on Zoom Phone support, see the Zoom Help Center.
- Zoom Room Controller 5.4.0 (275) Support
Trio 8500, Trio 8800, and Trio C60 systems support Zoom Room Controller (ZRC) 5.4.0 (275). This
version of ZRC contains the latest security updates from Zoom. For more information on ZRC 5.4.0, visit the Zoom Help Center.
CCX & Trio combined:
- Older 7.0.0 Relesae >here<
- Older 6.2.23.0202 Release >here<
- Older 6.2.22.0185 Release >here<
- Older 18.104.22.1688 Release >here<
- Older 5.9.5 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.5 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.4 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.4 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.3 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.3 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.2 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 5.9.2 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 5.9.1 Rev AC => here <=
- Older 22.214.171.12406 Rev AB => here <=
- Older 126.96.36.19919 Rev AA => here <=
- Older 188.8.131.5221 Rev AD => here <=
- Older 184.108.40.20669 Rev AA => here <=
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections