We are happy to announce the availability of Polycom® UC Software 5.4.3, with associated utilities and documents on the Polycom® product support web page (http://support.polycom.com).
UC Software 5.4.3 is a release for Polycom for all Open SIP servers along with Microsoft® Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Skype™ for Business, and Skype™ for Business Online interoperability.
This release also includes software support for the Polycom® VVX® D60 Wireless Handset in its initial release. Note: VVX D60 must be paired with a VVX 3xx, 4xx, 500/501 or 600/601 phone to operate.
NOTE: The VVX D60 currently supports Open SIP only and NOT Microsoft Lync.
Polycom UC Software 5.4.3 supports the following Polycom endpoints:
- VVX 101 business media phones
- VVX 201 business media phones
- VVX 300/310 business media phones
- VVX 301/311 business media phones
- VVX 400/410 business media phones
- VVX 401/411 business media phones
- VVX 500 business media phones
- VVX 501 business media phones
- VVX 600 business media phones
- VVX 601 business media phones
- VVX 1500 business media phones
- VVX D60 wireless handset
- SoundStructure VoIP Interface
Polycom UC Software 5.4.3 supports the following Polycom accessories:
- Polycom® VVX® Camera
- Polycom® VVX® Expansion Module
- VVX D60 Wireless Handset
What is available now on web?
- UC Software 5.4.3( Split, Combined & CAB files)
- Release Notes for 5.4.3[PDF]
How to download UCS 5.4.3 software, release notes & documents:
You can obtain the software and the related documentation from the supported phone model pages: for example, click VVX300/Polycom® Latest UC Software Release/ Polycom® UC Software Support Center.
The software is also available on the Polycom Hosted server and the phone can be upgraded by using the phone’s web Interface.
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections