Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm looking for some help. Actually i work for a compagny based in Montreal, Canada. My boss give me access to the allwork server for try something with a phone i already have at my house. A Polycom SoundPoint Ip450, today it will be the 3 day in a row i try to configure this phone on my server. I wish i could have some help here because Allwork doesn't help me at all. I know is not your system but the phone yes so i attemps maybe a better service here. My problem is I don't really understand the configuration of your phone and how to do it with the information I have on the server. The phone doesn't want to connect to the server, i know it possible because i spend 10 hours reading blog on your phone and allwork system but it doesn't worked. I wish someone will answer me and i wish i can enter in commucation with him for help. Phone and mail doesn't matter but i still prefered talk with some one.

I really wish someone can help me.
Thank in advance victor
P.S. : Maybe i will received a salary increasing. With this challenge my boss give to me.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Psylar,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I would class it Forum etiquette to at least try a Forum Search (as advised in the Read First) or look at the FAQ before posting.

Please check this post => here <= that has been specially created for Users with your issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank for that help but i still dont work do you have some other hint it will be helpful.

thank

HP Recommended

Hello Psylar,

your issue description does not give a lot of Information as you have not confirmed if you followed the Link I had provided you with.

In order for anyone to be able to help you more Information is needed or I can only refer you to Pay Per Incident (PPI) and call Polycom Support.

Have you opened the most common Ports on your Router and forwarded them to the Phone.

As a Hint, Port 5060 for SIP Signalling (so the Phone can register) and at least Port 2222 for the Audio.

Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.