Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are evaluating the Trio8800 with our in house system, and while the status lights work during boot up, they do not light during calls, when muted, or ringing.  Touching them does toggle the mute/unmute function, but you would have to look at the display to know if mute is on.  We are running:

• Phone Model     Trio 8800
  • Part Number     3111-65290-001 Rev:A
  • UC Software Version     5.5.4.2255
  • Updater Signature     Release

Thanks,
Larry

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @lshields,

welcome to the Polycom Community.
Is this a brand new unit and have you factory reset this ?

Try the 4 finger combination mentioned => here <=

Both openSIP or Skype should show a green LED wen calling someone to indicate the Microphone is active.

The next step would be an RMA

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you Steffen.  The unit was brand new out of the box, but ordered maybe sometime last year.  Initially, while still running firmware it shipped with, the lights were working as expected.  It was after updating to a more current software version that I noticed they no longer work.  I have not tried to do a facotry reset.  I may do that next.  I am trying to get these ready to integrate with our RPG 500's so really need them running with latest Trio software version.

Regards,

Larry

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.