Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Polycom Community,

I could of sworn I made a post for this but I cannot find it anywhere.

I have a Poly CCX 400 with Open SIP and I created an auto provisioning template and the phone is functioning fine but I did notice that my SIP username displays on the very top of my screen and I was wondering if there was a way to disable that.

Phone Information
Phone ModelCCX 400
Part Number3111-49700-001 Rev:A
MAC Address64:16:7F:F2:B3:43
IP Address192.168.75.149
UC Software Version6.2.11.1475
Updater SignatureRelease

We are using Freeswitch as our platform. Also, is there an auto provisioning template for this phone? I have attached a photo of the issue.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @conmbo2 ,

Welcome back to the Poly community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them => here <= are still open/pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provide some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilise the community more efficiently. Please do not simply mark them without any type of feedback.

As you have not provided a backup of your current configuration we can only assume you have enabled lcl.status.LineInfoAtTop.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

I will review my tickets and close out any old ones. Attached is my configuration. I tried to upload a txt file but it wouldn't let me

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<!-- Application SIP Proline1.1 6.2.11.1475 09-Jun-20 01:18 -->
<!-- Created 04-02-2021 17:14 -->
<!-- Base profile Generic -->
<PHONE_CONFIG>
<!-- Note: The following parameters have been excluded from the export:
device.auth.localAdminPassword=""
reg.1.auth.password=""
-->
<ALL
bg.color.selection="3,1"
call.directedCallPickupMethod="native"
call.directedCallPickupString=""
call.internationalDialing.enabled="0"
call.offeringTimeOut="600"
device.auth.localAdminPassword.set="1"
device.prov.serverName.set="1"
device.prov.ztpEnabled="0"
device.prov.ztpEnabled.set="1"
device.set="1"
dialplan.digitmap="911|0T|011xxx.T|[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT|**x.T"
dialplan.impossibleMatchHandling="2"
feature.urlDialing.enabled="0"
prov.polling.enabled="1"
prov.polling.mode="random"
prov.polling.time="01:00"
prov.polling.timeRandomEnd="23:00"
se.rt.internal.name="internal"
se.rt.ringAutoAnswer.ringer="ringer3"
se.rt.ringAutoAnswer.timeout="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.address="time.nist.gov"
tcpIpApp.sntp.gmtOffset="-18000"
tcpIpApp.sntp.gmtOffset.overrideDHCP="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.olsonTimezoneID="Africa/Casablanca"
up.oneTouchVoiceMail="1"
voIpProt.SIP.outboundProxy.address="voip.wlc.atlas.wlcomm.net"
voIpProt.SIP.specialEvent.checkSync.downloadDirectory="1"
voIpProt.SIP.strictReplacesHeader="0"
attendant.resourceList.1.address="278"
attendant.resourceList.2.address="107"
attendant.resourceList.3.address="*31"
attendant.resourceList.1.callAddress="278"
attendant.resourceList.2.callAddress="107"
attendant.resourceList.3.callAddress="*31"
attendant.resourceList.1.label="Paul"
attendant.resourceList.2.label="Michelle"
attendant.resourceList.3.label="Park 1"
attendant.resourceList.1.type="automata"
attendant.resourceList.2.type="automata"
attendant.resourceList.3.type="automata"
msg.mwi.1.callBack="**276"
msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="contact"
reg.1.address="90e4325632bej"
reg.1.auth.userId="90e4325632bej"
reg.1.displayName="Matt CCX"
reg.1.label="Matt CCX"
reg.1.lineKeys="2"
se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst.1.value="0"
se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst.2.value="0"
se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst.3.value="0"
voIpProt.server.1.address="voip.wlc.atlas.wlcomm.net"
voIpProt.server.1.expires="360"
voIpProt.server.1.failOver.reRegisterOn="1"
voIpProt.server.1.port="7000"
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.class="ringAutoAnswer"
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.2.class="internal"
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.value="intercom"
voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.2.value="internal"
voIpProt.SIP.requestValidation.1.method="source"
voIpProt.SIP.requestValidation.1.request="INVITE"
/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>
HP Recommended

Hello @conmbo2 ,

let me explain something here.

First of all, posting something within this community is not in any way related to our official support infrastructure for customers. A post, like in any other forum, is just a user seeking help. Volunteers can then answer these and if the reply helps the user then the user can mark this.

Following this structure finds marked posts quicker if anyone searches for these.

Posting here will never open a Poly support ticket and issues reported here do not get looked at by Poly support.

A Volunteer may take it up upon himself and re-create an issue and raise this internally.

So, therefore, you cannot "close" a post as this has never been a ticket but should ensure you leave either feedback, mark as solved and/or follow up the via the official support if asked to do so.

In detail all outlined here:

Mar 8, 2012 Question: What kind of support should I expect from the Community?
Clarification: Please check => here <=

For your new issue try

<test up.showDID="None" />

as outlined >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.