Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Mia,

again you are ignoring the FAQ as the community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 04, 2013 Question: What does the message "Image is not compatible" mean?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

You also ignored to read the specific download instructions that you have to confirm before being able to download the latest UC Software:

READ THESE NOTICES BEFORE ACCEPTING THE DOWNLOAD OF POLYCOM® UC SOFTWARE 4.0.x:

1) Before you can successfully install UC Software 4.0.x onto phones running Polycom® UCS released prior to version 4.0.0, you must perform a required upgrade procedure using the Polycom® Upgrader 4.0.0 Utility.

Before you download and install Polycom® UC Software version 4.0.x or higher, Polycom strongly recommends that you review the changes to the upgrade procedures detailed in the Polycom® UC Software 4.0.0 Administrators’ Guide or newer and Engineering Advisory 64731 Polycom® UC Software 4.0.0: Upgrade and Downgrade Methods.

2) With the release of UCS 3.3.0, the configuration files, their respective parameters and defaults, as well as the provisioning methods have been simplified and also extensively modified in comparison to prior releases. THESE CHANGES ARE NOT BACKWARD-COMPATIBLE with configuration parameters used in previous software releases. Before downloading and installing the software, Polycom strongly recommends that you become familiar with the changes described in the Administrator’s Guide for the Polycom® UC Software – 3.3.0 or newer and Technical Bulletin 60519 Simplified Configuration Improvements in Polycom® UC Software 3.3.0.

As already replied to the original Poster:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above post (as the Engineering Advisory 64731 Polycom® UC Software 4.0.0: Upgrade and Downgrade Methods.) clearly outlines :

Updating to UCS 4.x.x:

If the phone is running an older Version of Software you will need to download the compatible UCS Version and in addition the Updater /Upgrader.

• Upgrader: SPIP321, SPIP331, SPIP335, SPIP450, SPIP550, SPIP560, SPIP650 ,SPIP670 (UC Software 4.0.x only !) and SSIP 5000

• Updater: SSIP6000 and SSIP7000

Please download the latest UC Software 4.0.9 as this is the compatible SIP Software for this phone and ensure you , as described in detail, also download the SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP and Polycom VVX Upgrader 4.4.0B.

You need to ensure you follow these post's and download the relevant software and the upgrade will work.

If you still are unable please work with your Polycom reseller as they can raise a pay per incident ticket with Polycom support for you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank u Very much Stephen, my problem is resolved thanhs a lot for your help

HP Recommended

Buenas noches, soy nuevo en la comunidad de polución y hace unos días tengo un equipo que no termina de cargar y al último sale un mensaje que dice “error loading 0004f21af14c.cfg “  y la verdad no sé cómo empezar por darle solución , espero me puedan ayudar gracias.

HP Recommended

Hola @luisrc  

El soporte en este foro de la comunidad solo está en inglés.

Por favor, compruebe:

Oct 10, 2012 Question: I get the error Message "error loading 0004fxxxxxxx.cfg"  or "could not 6xxxxxxxxxxx.cfg" and then Phone continues to reboot

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Atentamente

Translated using Google Translate >here<

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.