Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am having issues with asterisk and my Polycom 331 phones (running latest version) not dialing the same number every time that I press one of the EFK buttons. I have setup the button to transfer a call to the parking lot, pause and wait for the lot number and then hang up. The button works 9 times out of 10. When it does not work instead of dialling transfer 70 it will dial transfer 770. Then of course it plays a messages to the calling party and then hangs up on them. I can seem to figure this one out.

softkey.4.action="$FTransfer$$FDialpad7$$FDialpad0$$FDialpadPound$$Cp3$$Chu$" softkey.4.enable="1" softkey.4.label="Park" softkey.4.precede="1" softkey.4.use.active="1"

I have tried several variations of the command above with the same result. I have updated the phones, updated Elastix, tried two different servers and poe network switches.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brad

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Brad,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

A good starting point is to actually provide the currently used software version as months or years down the line nobody will know what you classified as the latest version at the time of your original posting.

In order to troubleshoot your issue I would suggest you change the Enhanced Feature Key logging (EFK) to an event 2 and SIP to a debug and then check the logs on your provisioning server to verify that it always send out the same command.

For further support please work with your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.