Poly Computer Audio Connector with VoiceVLANs

LT16
Occasional Contributor

Poly Computer Audio Connector with VoiceVLANs

Hi all, 

I've noticed that the Poly Computer Audio Connector doesn't seem to pair with the handset when the switchport that the handset is connected to uses VoiceVLANs. 

The documentation is pretty limited but I've checked the readme with the Poly Computer audio connector download and the VVX 6.4 user guide and I can't see anything about voice vlans being needed. 

Any ideas? 

Tim

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LT16
Occasional Contributor

Re: Poly Computer Audio Connector with VoiceVLANs

So I've found out a bit more of this. It seems that similar to BToE the computer needs to be able to access the subnet of the voice vlan with some specific ports. 

So far I've seen:

TCP 25801

UDP 25802 

UDP 2181 (not sure if Poly Audio Connector uses 2181 for discovery as well as BToE or if this is just BToE broadcast that isn't being used)

@SteffenBaierUK Can you get someone to create the Poly Computer Audio Connector version of this page [FAQ] BToE Firewall ports - Poly Community

Message 2 of 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Poly Computer Audio Connector with VoiceVLANs

Hello @LT16 

I look at it when I am back in the office next week.

Steffen

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 3 of 3