Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We need to be able to do 7 digit dialing.  That is basicly it in addition of course the normal 10 digit dialing and 3 digit ext dialing.

I have the code from technical docs for addning in which says 

"RR604Rxxxxxxx—prepend 604 to all 7 digit numbers
— For example, if a customer dials 4539400, 604 is added to the front of
the number, so a call 6044539400 is placed. "

This I understand and i am hoping applies to all VVX phones. But the flaw in the Digimap instruction is building the string properly.  How do I add or change it into the default :

[1][2-9]xx [2-9]xxxxxx|91[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|9[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|*[78][456]xxxxx|9[2-9]xxxxxxT|*[65]x|9011x.T|*22x.T|*[13]|*88x.T|*66x.T|900x|8xxx|911|1xx|0

That I am looking at right now?  I am reading all I can to undestand but i do not know how to edit in "RR505Rxxxxxxx"  ( *the 505 is our area code).  into the string.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Jerry,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference or Digitmap issues

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above has plenty of examples and the community search finds an example post => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

This was the exact doc I was refering to in the initial question.    The questions still stands how to insert or write the string with the area code automatically inserting when 7 digits are dialed.  

Jerry

HP Recommended

Hello Jerry,

It would be helpful if you could tell us which of the two sources you are referring to?

• Did you check the FAQ Post?
    Yes or no and did it help you?

• Did you check the referred other post to?
    Yes or no and did it help you?

I am quite sure one of these posts would answer your question.

Did you try to work it out using the FAQ posts log settings?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.