Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

i try several times to pair my Polycom 8800 real presence kit, but when i complete the procedure of pairing appear this message:

"This phone has lost its connection to the romm's RealPresence Trio Visual+"

Polycom version: 5.5.2.11217

If i Try to update to the last version then come back to this version. I don't understand why.

I impot one configuration of another kit in my company that works fine but this one don't working.

Thank for your support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Gianluca Anversa,

have a look at the FAQs in this Community, especially these:

Jan 16, 2018 Question: Why does Skype for Business online upgrade/downgrade a Polycom phone software?

Resolution:This can be disabled as shown => here <=

Mar 30, 2016 Question: How can I pair a Poly Visual+ with a Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Gianluca Anversa,

have a look at the FAQs in this Community, especially these:

Jan 16, 2018 Question: Why does Skype for Business online upgrade/downgrade a Polycom phone software?

Resolution:This can be disabled as shown => here <=

Mar 30, 2016 Question: How can I pair a Poly Visual+ with a Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.