Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

We have two VVX on the office, and each time I call the other VVX, I have video call to the other VVX using SIP. But we use H323 for video calls , and we don't want to use it with sip.

I used the command 

<video.callMode video.callMode.default="audio">

But the call are still in video. 

We use firmware 4.0.3 on both phone, is there any solution concerning this problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Knuckles,

this is a known issue (VOIP-71514) as far as I understand and has not yet been fixed and only seems to appear in dual registration mode (SIP & H.323).

I would suggest you raise a support ticket via your Polycom reseller in order to get additional focus on this referencing the above.

As a workaround you could use the following:

feature.audioVideoToggle.enabled="1"

Above enables you to select the mode before making the call.

EDIT: In addition you may want to consider disabling Video Codec Support on SIP calls via your SIP call Platform so the phone would not negotiate a video call.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Knuckles,

this is a known issue (VOIP-71514) as far as I understand and has not yet been fixed and only seems to appear in dual registration mode (SIP & H.323).

I would suggest you raise a support ticket via your Polycom reseller in order to get additional focus on this referencing the above.

As a workaround you could use the following:

feature.audioVideoToggle.enabled="1"

Above enables you to select the mode before making the call.

EDIT: In addition you may want to consider disabling Video Codec Support on SIP calls via your SIP call Platform so the phone would not negotiate a video call.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.