Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I setup the polycom vvx d60 along with the vvx 300 and paired the phones. I'm able to make calls with the d60, but there is no audio when you try speaking into the headset. Could this be an issue with my TL-R600VPN router? I'm using Dialpad on the software end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! 

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hello jasond911,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced or a question asked may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes, Administrator Guides or FAQ post’s.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP or UC Software Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

I'm using the 5.4.4 release. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

HP Recommended

when i attempt to dial out, the display immediately reads “out of range”

HP Recommended

Hello jasond911,

Could you test 5.4.5 ?

If the issue still occurs please open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

00-04-F2-6D-14-D8 

and 00-04-F2-6D-14-D7

thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello jasond911,

Did you test this with 5.4.5 ?

Go Telecom B.V. sold these phones back in June.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

How was this issue resolved? I am experiencing the same/similar problem with my VVX D60.

I can choose a line to dial out and the handset dials out, however there is no audio incoming or outgoing.

The handset also recognizes incoming calls but there is no audio incoming or outgoing when picked up.

All three of my handsets (all paired to the same base station) operate this way.

I contacted my retailer for support and they tried to help by having a replacement unit drop shipped to my business (Thank You!).

Today I received a replacement VVX D60 base station but unfortunatley the result is the same.

I have paired the base station automatically, statically, and through port pc all with same results.

I also tried multiple UC Software versions on my VVX 500 which ultimatley resulted in bricking the phone.

My service provider has since given me a replacement. 

UC Software version on VVX 500: 5.5.1

MAC VVX D60 base station: 64:16:7F:04:1D:8F

My Retailer: ScanSource (877) 847 7000 x 4095

Service Provider: Hawaiian Telcom (808) 643 8647

Please let me know what addiontional information you would like from me to help resolve this problem.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello BME,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

You need Scansource to contact Polycom support to open a case for you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Here is an update (01/30/17):

I spoke with ScanSource (retailer) and they have an outstanding technical support team.

They had me send the back up file from my VVX 500 so that the data could be analyzed in their lab.

The diagnosis was that my VVX 500 has a shared line.

Apparently the VVX D60 cordless handsets do not operate properly when connected to a phone with a shared line.

I was advised to have the shared line removed from the phone that is connected to the VVX D60.

I called Hawaiiantel and their technical support team was great.

They removed the shared line from my phone as I requested.

By the way, the shared line is our business general voice mailbox.

I reset the VVX-D60 back to factory default settings and paired it to my VVX-500.

Unfortunatley the problem is unchanged.

No audio incoming or outgoing from the VVX-D60 handsets.

The Handsets ring and pick up incoming phone calls also are able to dial out, just no audio.

Anyways, ScanSource has opened a case with Polycom.  Hopefully I'll get word soon.

Just wanteded to update this so that it might help others who are expereincing the same problem.

I will continue to update until the problem is resolved.  Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.