Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up the Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 system together with the RealPresence Visual+. I am following the instructions listed (KB article 26764: Pairing a RealPresence Visual+ with a RealPresence Trio 8800):

here:https://knowledgebase-iframe.polycom.com/kb/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=26764&sliceId=1&...

The main issue is that after logging into "Settings>Advanced" menu, I don't see the Tab "Networked Devices" and can therefore not use Option 1 described in the article. I have also tried to use option 2 with the MAC address through the web interface but that also did not work.

I am running Firmware 5.8.0.15232 on my Trio 8800. 

Thanks for your ideas for a resolution. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

For everyone with the same issue, we have just resolved it. 

We were connected with Wi-Fi and in that mode, the Sharing doesn't work. After disconnecting Wi-Fi, the sharing immediately got activated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

For everyone with the same issue, we have just resolved it. 

We were connected with Wi-Fi and in that mode, the Sharing doesn't work. After disconnecting Wi-Fi, the sharing immediately got activated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.