Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We recently bought about 20 of these phones for a client and one of the phones was configured differently than the others.  I've tried resetting it but the settings seem like they are the default. I could really use some help as I've really just started using these phones and the systems here.

Has anyone else experienced this?  The preconfigured server user is "keyadmin" instead of "PlcmSpIp." 

I don't suppose anyone knows what the default server password is for these phones?  At least that way I could enter it manually and see if that works.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

my reply and the post that I found whilst using the search did contain the password as it is he same as the username.

I am unsure what issue you are having as these details completely depend on your Setup and are just factory defaults.

The Username & Password and provisioning server need to match your method of provisioning.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all users to read the Welcome Post, the FAQ and use the Forum Search.

The Server Password is PlcmSpIp but the Username & password depend on your setup.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all users to read the Welcome Post, the FAQ and use the Forum Search.

The Server Password is PlcmSpIp but the Username & password depend on your setup.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Yes, I have already read the FAQs and searched the forums.  I already know the username (as posted) and was really just looking for the default server password that is usually entered in the phones.  I've contacted our reseller but I'm still waiting for a response from them.

HP Recommended

Hello,

my reply and the post that I found whilst using the search did contain the password as it is he same as the username.

I am unsure what issue you are having as these details completely depend on your Setup and are just factory defaults.

The Username & Password and provisioning server need to match your method of provisioning.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.