Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello All,

I have performed an exhaustive search for an SDK and or simple simulator/emulator for the CX line of phones. I am currently working with both Polycom and Microsoft to create some training material and how to's for using and setting up these phones to work with Microsoft Lync. Can anyone please link me to or connect me with someone that can provide the SDK and or Simulator for the CX products. I have found and am using the SDK for the VVX line of products but cannot seem to find the CX.

Thank You,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Anthony Padgett,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge there is no such simulator.

Polycom and other manufacturers produce these optimized for Microsoft® Lync® devices after a reference design and the embedded OS running on the phones is provided, supported and maintained by our partner Microsoft®.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I had feared this may be the truth. I am not completely convinced as it seem I found some information regarding developers for the CX product line of phones but nothing pointing me to a downloadable developers SDK. Im hoping someone else can chime in and confirm the first reply. I find it hard to believe Polycom would not have a virtual testing environment for there phones but I wouldn't know their development proceedures.

HP Recommended

Hello Anthony Padgett,

polycom, like other manufacturers,

does neither design or provide the optimized for LYNC software so only Microsoft can be asked to provide what you are after.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.