Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have an issue, which is more of an annoyance.  When a call comes in that has a caller id number, but no name, it displays the number twice.  Once as the name and then again in brackets (the phone number). i.e. 1234567890(1234567890)

If the caller ID has a name, then it displays normally.  i.e. Name (1234567890)

This is annoying for users on a IP 331 as this causes the number to scroll and is just more difficult to read.

Is there a way to set the phone to just display the phone number once with no name rather than repeat the phone number?

It also happens on IP 550 (and assume others), but is less annoying as it shows 2 lines of text.

I am using UC 4.0.4.

Thanks,

Robs

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.