Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I updated a SoundStation IP 7000 to be

UC Software Version 4.0.5.4853 BootROM Software Version5.0.1.10553

it was Version 3.1.2.0392 with BootROM 4.1.2.0037 

Now I can't get it to keep any of the configuration changes I make. I can log in to the admin account and navigate to the places I need to change, click save but none of the values keep. I also tried going through the phone itself using the Menu-->Settings-->Advanced-->Admin Settings with the same results. Any ideas on how I might be able to get this phone back operational? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Jeff,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I personally already had a few cases with the same and you will notice that on a reboot an error message appears that the File system is full.

Please downgrade to UCS 4.0.4 for the time being.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Steffen,

Thank you. I will perform the downgrade and let you know what we get for a result. I won't be able to get to the site until next week, so don't think I forgot about you.

Regards,

Jeff

HP Recommended

I am having the same ptoblem.  i upgraded all the way to 4.0.10.0568.  Is downgrading to 4.0.4 the only solution?

HP Recommended

Hello jhuskins,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

A little more information is alwaysd helpful:

• Are you using any kind of provisioning server ?
  • If yes to the above is the phone uploading a <mac>-phone.cfg or <mac>-web.cfg?
  • What kind of changes are you making to the configuration?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.