Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Bonjour,

Nous avons un parc de Polycom IP 7000 et autre Trio 8500.

Je rencontre un souci avec un IP7000 qui ne démarre plus. Toutes les lED flashent rapidement puis s'éteigne. Le rétroéclairage flashé également. Nos switches sont tous POe et suffisament puissants. IDEM avec une alimentation externe, ce qui fait penser à une panne du circuit d'alimentation.

Il va de soi que dans cet état les interface font du UP and Down en permanence.

Avez-vous une astuce? Celà peut-il provenir de la carte d'alimentation où se situe le connecteur RJ45? Un régulateur défectueux? Pouvons-nous nous procurer cette carte?  MAC: 0004F2EFFAC3 Rev.AC

C'est dommage de jeter un si bel appareil.

Merci pour votre aide.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Michel L ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The language for posts here is English so I reply in English. If the SoundStation IP is just flashing Red LEDs and or a white screen it is defective.

From the MAC I can see this was sold via Westcon Norway back in 2014 so it had a good run of continuous use.

Maybe check with a Poly reseller if there is an offer to switch to a future proof unit like the Poly Trio.

For the defective units only an RMA via Poly can replace these units.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello and thank you for your answer.

Yes it's a 2014 device. It's just a shame to have to throw it away when it's only a minor electronic defect. We already own TRIO 8500 Series devices. I was just hoping for help with this troubleshooting. We have a corporate contact, so I'll turn to him. Thank you for your reply.

HP Recommended

Hello @Michel L ,

Like with everything else in today's modern age this is not a suitable option to have this repaired providing instructions for this.

An RMA is the only option

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.