Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Can you guys recommend a headset that you know for certain works with the polycom 331...

Do we need the lifters?

HP Recommended

Figured it out! The RG9 to 2.5mm male adapter was bad, two of them in fact. I found a brand new one still in its bag, plugged it in, and walla, two-way communication!

2200-11095-002 Rev A was the culprit.

Now hopefully that explains my frustration with this. I had tried (what I thought) was everything and followed all the guides and you guys advice. 

Makes sense now why some other setups were working and these new headsets were not (adapters were not new). 

Thanks!

HP Recommended
Glad to know your problem is resolved and thanks for sharing the resolution.

Take care.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.