How to provision on ZTP ?

EvrenA
Occasional Contributor

How to provision on ZTP ?

Hi,

I have a phone which is SoundPoint IP 331. I want to ztp for this phone. I had succeed manually provisioning before. Although I could not zero touch provisioning.

When I checked my ztp console phone accesses to service.

(Last access time: Thu Jun 26 04:44:35 EDT 2014
No. of times accessed:)

But phone could not download configuration files from my server. I couldn't find where I make mistake. I guess ztp profile is wrong. So I entered wrong parameters on ZTP profile.

Best regards,

Burak

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to provision on ZTP ?

Hello  Burak,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Can you confirm that you have access and an account for the ZTP Portal => here <= ?

The ZTP guide => here <= should answer all your queries.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
EvrenA
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have a ZTP account. Anyhow the device has accessed to ZTP such below

Last access time: Thu Jun 26 10:55:25 EDT 2014
No. of times accessed: 70

But device could not download the config files my server automatically. I wonder whether the informations, which I define on ZTP console, are true?

By the way I have read the ZTP guide previously.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello  Burak,

in order to troubleshoot this we require a service ticket to be raised. Please work with your Polycom reseller on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4