How to Send 10 Digits in a single HTTP PUSH request in SP IP phone

Pradeep123
Occasional Contributor

How to Send 10 Digits in a single HTTP PUSH request in SP IP phone

Hi,

I want to send a 10 digit number as a HTTP PUSH to Polycom SP IP phone. Where as If I use

"Key:DialPad8\nKey:DialPad2\nKey:DialPad3\nKey:DialPad2\nKey:DialPad7\nKey:DialPad2\nKey:DialPad9\nKey:DialPad1\nKey:DialPad6\n" 

the PUSH is not happening. If I send a single

"Key:DialPad8"

the HTTP push is happening succesfully. Is there any way to send all 10 digits in a single http PUSH?

Thanks,

Pradeep

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to Send 10 Digits in a single HTTP PUSH request in SP IP phone

Hello Pradeep ,

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 2 of 5
Pradeep123
Occasional Contributor

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the quick response,

My UC software version is 4.0.7.4180 . And the scenario I'm doing is call transfer, as mentioned by you ,

<Data priority="all">tel:\\3035</Data>

will  place a Call but In Transfer scenarions say I'm pressing Transfer key, the Sofkey 3 to select Blind transfer then I should PUSH the 10 digit destination number. When I use "tel:\\" in this case, the call is placed on hold because it is trying to Dial the 10 digit number keeping the previous call on hold. That is the reason I want to send keys using "DialpadX" after pressing Blind Transfer.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep

Message 3 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hi Pradeep

I suggest you use a currently supported version like UC Software 4.0.11 and try this again and then use the FAQ post to troubleshoot this

Replied via a mobile device
----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 4 of 5
Pradeep123
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Steffen ,

I will Downgrade and try the same

Message 5 of 5