Ghost calls VVX300

a.onderwater
Advisor

Ghost calls VVX300

Strange problem since a couple of days. The desk phone (VVX300 FW 5.2) start to ring when no one is calling. In the display the name and numer is DEFAULT, nothing more. It happens 3 to 10 times a day. In the error log i see this message:

0217105929|clist|4|00|dbCallSet::newCall:dbCallInfo New Index (0)
0217110005|app1 |4|00|Event: Unrecognizable key - appKeyFunc = 327, scan code 0
0217110038|clist|4|00|dbCallSet::deferredSave:dbCallInfo deferredSave Free Index (0)

Does anyone know what to do??

regards, Arjan

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Ghost calls VVX300

Hello Arjan,

Most likely this FAQ post will help you:

Oct 24 2014 Question:How can I prevent tools like sipvicious or nuisance calls ringing my phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2